GGHS set criteria before we develop a PV system. Our process goes through a series of stages;
-Feasibility of Installation
Only once these checks have been fully completed do we move forward with the project.
The advantages of fitting a Grid-type solar system without battery backup includes;
1) Produce your own electricity during daylight hours.
2) Increase your property value.
3) System can be removed should the need arise.
4) Great return on investment.
5) Eskom in the near future is going to allow grid tariffs i.e.should you be generating to much electricity it will be fed into their grid and you will be reimbursed on a rate to be determined.
6) Contributing to a cleaner environment.
7) Figures based on an annual increase in the cost electricity of 8% per year very conservative return should be quicker.
8) Can add batteries to system at a later stage if required. (Erratic Grid)